This is an overview of the store documentation.
Possible use cases include (but are not limited to)
- ComputerCraft front-end possibly for embedding in an OS
- Application for managing your projects using a token
- Automatically updating project page through CLI using a token
- Discord bot (better view, search or upload of projects)
- Another bot for a different platform
- Website (same as Discord bot)
- Arcade in CC
- Anything you think is fun or useful :)
A little more infoEach endpoint returns a JSON object and POST endpoints also require the body to be formatted as JSON. If you are building a CC front-end application, you must use the POST /api/log/download endpoint to report to the server when a project has been installed using the install command.
The returned JSON object always has a "success" value with an "error" value as a string as well if an error occured.